Friday 11 May 2012

PM & CM TO DECIDE JUNAIDI'S FATE IN POLITICS

-I HAVE BEEN IN POLITICS FOR MORE 20-YEARS, I WOULD NOT BE ANGRY SHOULD THE PM & CM DECIDES THAT MY "TIME IS UP" & WOULD SUPPORT THE PERSON WHO WHO BE REPLACING ME INSTEAD-

Member of Parliament for Santubong Datuk Dr Haji Wan Junaidi Tuanku Jaafar leaves the future of his political carrier in the hands of the Prime Minister (PM) Dato' Seri Najib Tun Razak and Sarawak Chief Minister (CM) Pehin Seri Haji Abdul Taib Mahmud to decide. 


"Like I've mentioned in many occassion, I'm a party man, let the leaders decides my political fate," he said to reporters after handing emergency assistance to a group of people at the Grand Malay Restaurant at Jalan Satok near here earlier this morning.


"I have been in politics for more than 20 years, I would not be angry should the PM and CM decides that my "time is up" and would support the person who would be replacing me instead," he added.


Junaidi, who is also the Deputy Speaker of Parliament however, stressed that should he will be replaced, he hoped that his "replacement" would be enable to "fit his shoes".


He earlier presented RM25,700.00 from his Santubong Parliamentary Service Centre emergency fund to 20 needy families or individuals from the various area in the Santubong Parliamentary Constituency.


-UnReportedNews™®

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can comment whatever you want here but UnReportedNews™® will not be responsible if in the occasion that any legal action are to be taken on the person commenting in by other parties. :)

-UnReportedNews™®

UnReportedNews™® Hot Sizzling Malaysian Counterparts List