Thursday 15 December 2011

SENDING THE RM500 GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE FORM..JUST 10 MINUTES OF SIMPLE PROCEDURE

LHDN KUCHING-NO.1 JALAN PANDUNGAN IS SIMPLY THE BEST..NO LONG QUEUES..NO HASSLE PLUS STAFFERS ARE HELPFUL..SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GO TO TOWN & SEND YOUR BR1M FORM NOW


WHEN a Government Agency or Department makes a flaw, immediately someone will file a complaint against them however, they never even bother to give any compliment on those who deserves to be complimented but today, I want to compliment the GRADE A services given to me and the many people in Kuching by the LHDN Kuching, No.1 Jalan Padungan when we hand over our BR1M form yesterday.

(Not that LHDN would top-up more $$$ in my RM500 application by me writing this article but) I want to make a point here that the procedures of sending the BR1M form is simple & easy especially at the LHDN Kuching in the city here.
MOST IMPORTANTLY JUST BRING A PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD & SALARY SLIP 
Elderly folks does not have to queue up-you directly just walk & stroll into the office as the LHDN give priority to senior citizen (try to find that in other departments)..For me, I need only to queue-up with my six-year-old son Syazhan for less then five minutes before being called into the office & TARRAHH..they gave me a slip/receipt & THAT'S IT!! 

-UnReportedNews™®

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can comment whatever you want here but UnReportedNews™® will not be responsible if in the occasion that any legal action are to be taken on the person commenting in by other parties. :)

-UnReportedNews™®

UnReportedNews™® Hot Sizzling Malaysian Counterparts List