Thursday 9 February 2012

YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ELECTION BETTER THAN ME?, ASKS CM

SO THIS PERSON STARTING UP RUMOURS KNOWS BETTER THAN ME WHO'S GOING TO BE CANDIDATES IN THE NEXT GE-PEHIN SRI TAIB


I got lost as I was walking through the corridor at the new DUN in Petra Jaya and nearly gave up to find the main corridor leading the main exit when suddenly, I saw the Chief Minister of Sarawak Pehin Sri Haji Abdul Taib Mahmud sitting at a table reading a newspaper in a room.

Aih..where is Man and Abu (his bodyguards) and other aides, (I ask myself) and as usual, my journalist instinct began to go into full gear and little than I knew, I pulled out my phone/recorder and said, “Excuse me and pardon me Pehin, can I interview you?,” (At this time, I can imagine my colleagues faces when they knew they would be scooped on the next day?). “Sure Abang..sit down,” said Pehin casually to me.

“Is there any truth to all the speculations that you are going to drop out ALMOST ALL Parti Pesaka Bumiputera Bersatu (PBB) MP incumbents in the coming 13th GE? And replace them with new ones,” I asked Pehin nervously.

“Well, as you just defined just now-speculations, I have been in many Elections and in almost every GE, many self-proclaimed soothsayer or “nenek kebayan” will emerged trying to be heroes of the sort or even they can “influenced” me to follow their predictions” but as you said just know, speculations so just let it be as it is,” he said.

“One thing I can assure you, I will not follow to anyone’s pressure or fingertip, so these persons knows more who’s going to be the candidates in the GE eh? HE KNOWS MORE THEN ME AH?,” asked Pehin to me.

Suddenly the rooms and Pehin disappears, aw DA*N, its just a dream…hm, wonder those person(s) starting up the rumours on PBB drop-outs also had a dream just like me.

-UnReportedNews™®

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can comment whatever you want here but UnReportedNews™® will not be responsible if in the occasion that any legal action are to be taken on the person commenting in by other parties. :)

-UnReportedNews™®

UnReportedNews™® Hot Sizzling Malaysian Counterparts List